(“Site”) and the related commitments undertaken in this sense by the Company.
BODYBLUE can process your personal data when you visit and use the features on the Site or the services provided by the Company. Where required by EU Regulation 2016/679, the user’s consent will be required before proceeding to the processing of his personal data.
HOLDEROWNER and PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING is NICO GIL, Calle Las Artes S/N La Caleta de Adele, Costa Adeje, 38679, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
Telephone +34 637 24 48 71
- PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the services provided and requests for information both directly and through the site (eg booking of activities).
- Allow the registration on the Site and use of the services reserved for registered users (for example subscribing to the newsletter and reserved commercial proposals).
- Processing of statistics through third-party cookies: see Cookie.
- Displaying content from external platforms through third-party services: Cookie.
- Sharing content on external platforms through third-party services: see Cookie.
- TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The data processed are those provided directly by the interested party when making an activity reservation, a site registration or a request for information. Other data is collected when the user browses or uses the services offered.
- Personal data (Ref. GDPR Art. 4.) such as for example Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, provided directly or using the methods provided by the Site (“CONTACT US” section) to receive from BODYBLUE commercial and marketing information and communications (newsletter services).
- Personal data (Rif. GDPR Art. 9.) relating to health to be able to access the services that require it (eg certificate of sound and robust constitution).
Data for minors under the age of 16: with reference to European legislation, those under the age of 16 cannot provide us with any personal data nor can they register without prior parental consent. In any case, we do not assume responsibility for any false declarations provided. If we become aware of the existence of false statements we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
- PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of data, for the purposes referred to in point 1, is carried out with the aid of paper, computerized or telematic tools and is carried out by the data controller and by the appointees expressly authorized by the owner. It consists of data collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, use and cancellation of the same.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
Your data may be communicated to external subjects that fulfill specific tasks or services on behalf of BODYBLUE, aimed at the exercise of the activity itself or for the organization of collateral activities (scuba, paragliding, boat trips). The data will be processed exclusively by authorized personnel, kept confidential and to whom appropriate instructions have been given for the processing of personal data and the prohibition of dissemination. Other external appointees will treat your data for activities related to legal obligations (eg, accountant).
- DATA TRANSFER
The site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for which no further consent is required.
- DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data ( eg e-mail address, mobile phone …) processed for the purposes referred to in points 1 and 2, will be kept for a period of 24 months (without prejudice to the hypothesis of further requests that may occur during this period) or in function to the need to keep the data for the other purposes referred to in this disclosure such as the time imposed on the basis of regulatory provisions concerning the service and the administrative and fiscal discipline.
- OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION The communication of your data is optional, however, failure to provide it will make it impossible to fulfill certain activities referred to in points 1 and 2 and therefore to satisfy your requests.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data from BODYBLUE, to request correction, cancellation and limitation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to withdraw the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation. These rights may be exercised by simple communication to the Company at one of the following addresses: by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Calle Las Artes S/N La Caleta de Adele, Costa Adeje, 38679, Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.